Recently I’ve been getting more and more anonymous messages, which is fine but please try to keep a few simple guidelines in mind for both anon and non anon submissions.
1) please make the message coherent. For those of you with less than perfect english, i mean no offense but if i cant understand or make sense of what you write I will simply ignore/delete it. For those of you that speak english, use it! Im not gonna correct spelling or grammer but if it looks like a 5 year old wrote thats what i will assume happened and i dont respond to 5 year olds, especially not here.
2) If you want to submit pics please give as much info as you can. If you dont know the female in the photo please say that.
3) I dont post and dont want male photos
4) i will occasionally post faceless shots but im not interested really close up body parts or just some headless body with no sex appeal.
5) low res, soft focused, low quality shots almost never get posted. Pixels are not the only measure of this but as a guideline at least one side should be 800 pixels. Over 1000 is highly prefered.
6) look at what i post, what i say and the content inthe blog. Thats what im looking for and want. I try to keep the quality up and at least some level of originality.
I will keep the anon option open for now but please take more than 3 seconds to put together your message or it will just get dumped.
Thanks to all of you that do comment, send great content and paticipate.